Friday, August 23, 2024

My electricity bills over time (August, 2024 Edition)

My electricity usage over time. I track many things to monitor my inflation versus the CPI.


The July bill came in much higher than last year. +24.5% from same month, last year. Granted, it is bill only, not adjusted for days in the reading, etc.

As for the rolling 12 month average...


The number of days, as well as temps were the main factor, as the cost per KWH, was 12.77¢, versus last year's 12.83¢.

Finally, we have had a bit of cool down, but that is ending this weekend. Have to wait until next month to see any downward movement.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comparison of Inflation in selected countries- September, 2024 Edition

With the United Kingdom, Canada, and EUstats release of June data, I have updated my comparison graph.  [ Note, the USA(EU method) is direct...