Thursday, October 7, 2021

When No Doesn't Mean No!!

 


I'm griping at you Kroger. 

Every darn week, I make my curbside order and every darn week, I check the do not substitute box for all items.

Every week, I receive substitution suggestions over my smart phone asking me to log in and decide. Almost every week, I catch that message in time and reply no substitution on page after page of suggestions. 

Sometimes I do not have my phone on me or I am late to reply. I then get crap I did not ask for and had previously stated no substitutions. I get charged for this stuff that ends up in the garbage. I DO NOT LIKE VANILLA BOOST!!! I WAS BARELY ABLE TO CHOKE DOWN THE STRAWBERRY VARIETY!!!

I have complained to all, with NO results. I have searched to internet and found YouTube videos of comedians questioning whether no really means no. I have ran across companies extolling the virtues of NO DOESN'T REALLY MEAN NO... as a reliable business model.

Just a couple...
  • https://www.carolroth.com/blog/when-no-doesnt-mean-no/
  • https://www.inc.com/howard-tullman/no-doesnt-always-mean-know.html

I certainly can't put my experience with Kroger on the level with a rape, but it is damn aggravating as hell. 

Hence this gripe on a blog that no one will likely ever see. It's just another avenue to vent sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Week in Petroleum Summary May 8th, 2024 per EIA.GOV

This week's  full report . Gasoline fell -2.3¢ for the week, but remains +10.3¢ from year ago level. Consumption did edge up this past r...