Friday, September 20, 2024

Comparison of Inflation in selected countries- September, 2024 Edition

With the United Kingdom, Canada, and EUstats release of June data, I have updated my comparison graph. [Note, the USA(EU method) is directly from Eurostat]


Looking at the same period of time, for USA, EU(27), UK, USA(using EU methodology), results in the following...


Despite the current similarities, the timeframe has a considerable difference.


I point this out, as while there were some similar causes, there were causes of significant difference, and the timing was different as well.

In any case, the inflation story has about run its course, or so we can hope!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comparison of Inflation in selected countries- September, 2024 Edition

With the United Kingdom, Canada, and EUstats release of June data, I have updated my comparison graph.  [ Note, the USA(EU method) is direct...